Saturday, December 5, 2015

Easily Entertained . . .


Spotted this sign on a SUV the other day and my imagination went wild.

Sensei Ninja Nanny-san will care for your little ones and teach them them meaning of respect and instant obedience. .

Nothing gets a toddler's attention quite like a throwing star just missing his ear when hurled by a black-clad attendant. 

Visit our dojo today and place little Liam or little Emma in the care of our superbly skilled instructors . . . attitude adjustment a specialty!

Okay, okay -- I'm sure it's not really like that . . . in fact, I expect a class in martial arts for young kids would be a lot better than video games or TV -- those electronic babysitters.

 But I do like the idea of a ninja turned nanny  . . . 


4 comments:

Frances said...

Vicki, this place might require some on site investigation. Follow that truck! xo

Thérèse said...

"I do like the idea of a ninja turned nanny"
I must admit: I do too...

Ms. A said...

Might not be a bad idea... unless they turn it against you.

NCmountainwoman said...

Not so sure about toddlers, but Tae Kwon Do was a terrific thing for our then 10-year-old son. When I walked into the room and saw the respect and discipline the kids displayed I knew we were in the right place.